Australia’s sponsored Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022–23 is available to outstanding, research-focused students. This post-graduate scholarship is being provided by Central Queensland University in an effort to support the research and training cultures and, ultimately, make the world a better place. For many students, attending the most prominent university in Australia for free is the stuff of dreams. The goal of this fellowship is to relieve students of any financial pressures so they can concentrate only on their studies and produce high-quality research findings.
The opportunity to join Central Queensland University, the only Australian university with campuses in every mainland state, is provided by this Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship in Australia. The students have many opportunities to improve their networking here, which is always beneficial for professional advancement. Additionally, the pupils interact with students from various cultures, which encourages the activities of cultural exchange. Students can thus gain academically and socially with this Central Queensland University scholarship, both of which are essential for one’s growth and development.
The Central Queensland University’s broad selection of courses is what makes these RTP Scholarships in Australia so alluring. The postgraduate students’ ability to choose their research project from a variety of fields is ideal for obtaining the study topic of their choice. This extensive list of programmes includes apprenticeships, business, trade, accounting, information technology, health, science, and community services, among other things.
The opportunity to study for free at Australia’s top university is a matter of status for a student, and Central Queensland University is among the best universities in that country. When a student receives a fully supported scholarship in the CQU research and training programme, it adds to the university’s advantage in terms of student employment rates and demonstrates the student’s competence. Postgraduate students who meet the requirements for the scholarship at CQU should not hesitate to apply for this Australian Government award, which is merit-based.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2022-23:
- Central Queensland University
- $28,854 per annum
Benefits of the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships 2022:
- The students will receive a stipend of $28,854 per annum.
- The students will receive this grant for up to three years during the research tenure.
- The stipend can be utilized to pay the tuition.
- The stipend can be used to meet other educational and living expenses.
Eligibility Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022-23
- The candidate must be a postgraduate research student at Central Queensland University.
- The candidate must be in the 1st or 2nd year of postgraduate studies.
- The candidates must be Australian Citizens; Permanent Residents; or have a permanent humanitarian visa; international students; or a New Zealand citizens.
- The candidate can be of any ethnic background.
- The candidate can be of any gender.
- The candidate can be from any discipline for the study offered by the university.
How to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship?
- The candidates do not have to apply separately for RTP scholarships because there is no specific application for these scholarships.
- The candidates have to discuss their interest in RHD scholarship with their supervisory team.
- The selected candidates will then be invited by the School of Graduate Research and will be asked to complete the application.
- A confirmatory email will be sent to the selected candidates.
Australia RTP Scholarships Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this scholarship program is 30 September 2022.