Are you looking for a Canadian Scholarships? If Yes! Today we have compiled a list of Canadian Masters Scholarships without IELTS 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for the students who want to pursue their Master’s degree program in Canada without IELTS. Most students don’t apply for scholarship opportunities because of the IELTS requirements. So we decided to come up with Master’s Scholarships in Canada without IELTS.
Universities in Canada have announced several scholarships for 2022. These scholarships are only for Master’s degrees. The scholarship program is fully/partially funded. Graduate students should not miss out on this excellent opportunity as most of these programs do not require an IELTS score.
The degrees are available in various fields such as arts, management, engineering, pharmacy, humanities, and related fields. If you want to Study in Canada without IELTS 2022, don’t miss out on these scholarships.
For more details regarding Canadian Masters Scholarships without IELTS 2022, check the details given below. Do you know UK Universities are also offering Scholarships for International Students for the Academic session of 2022?
This Blog Includes
Canadian Masters Scholarships without IELTS 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degree: Masters
- Finances: Fully & Partially Funded
- IELTS: Not Mandatory
Canada Masters Scholarships Financial Benefits
Applicants will be provided with the following financial benefits during their education:
- Travel expenses
- Health and sickness insurance
- Free accommodation
- Additional costs such as study, food, and book expenses
- The University or the organization will wholly or partially fund the tuition fee.
- Monthly or annual stipends
Courses Available in Canada Masters Scholarships
You can apply for the following fields to pursue your Masters degree program in Canada:
- Health Sciences
- Business Administration
- Natural and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
IELTS is not mandatory for these scholarship programs. Applicants can pursue any of the other alternative language tests that are given below, which are less expensive and challenging:
To apply for the Canada Scholarship for International Students 2022, you need to follow the following steps:
- Select and apply for the Master’s degree program from the University of their choice.
- Fulfill the required documents and language criteria.
- Upload the necessary documents and provide an application fee (if needed)
- Most of the time, students are to apply to the University directly; they will be automatically selected for the scholarship program if they are eligible.
List of Canada Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Below is the list of universities offering Canada master’s scholarships for international students in 2022:
- University of Toronto Scholarship
- Queens University Scholarship
- Royal Roads University Scholarship
- University of Manitoba Scholarship
- IDRC Research Awards
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for women
- University of British Colombia Scholarship
- University of Calgary Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program
- Dalhousie University Scholarship
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
- Concordia University Scholarship
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplements Scholarships
- Canada Graduate Scholarships
Canadian Masters Scholarships
So this was the list of Canada Masters Scholarship for International Students 2022; we encourage all students to apply for these Canadian Scholarship programs.