Applications have been open to apply for Canada Government Scholarships 2022. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is offering up to 166 Fully Funded Scholarships To International Students. Applicants belonging to Any Nationality are Eligible. Canadian Residents and International Applicants all are eligible for these Canadian scholarships. You have 59 Universities to choose your course for Study.
The Vanier Scholarship is Towards a Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) or Combined MA/Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D. or Masters leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. Vanier Canada Scholarship Program is also known as Rhodes Scholarship Canada. This Amazing Opportunity is for those who have Strong Leadership Qualities. Selection criteria are based on Eligibility Criteria, Research Potential & Academic Qualities.
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program helps Canadian institutions attract Highly Qualified Students. All Fields are open for you by this Funding Program. Duration is up to 3 Years. Many other Opportunities are announced in Canada. Canada Degree is Worldwide Famous. For More Details Please Visit the Government of Canada Scholarships 2022.
This Blog Includes
Government of Canada Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- Sponsored by: Government of Canada
- Duration: 3 Years
- Deadline: 3rd November 2021
Total No. of Vanier Scholarships
Currently, 500 Active Scholarships are available. Last Year they provided 600+ Scholarships to students around the world.
Fields of Study
Health Research Natural Sciences, Engineering Research, Social Sciences, and/or Humanities Research are now open for applications.
List of Universities Under CGS
- Acadia University
- Athabasca University
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Concordia University/ Université Concordia
- Dalhousie University
- Dominican University College
- École nationale d’administration publique
- HEC Montréal
- Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- Lakehead University
- Laurentian University/ Université Laurentienne
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Nipissing University
- Polytechnique Montréal
- Queen’s University
- Royal Military College/ Le Collège militaire royal du Canada
- Royal Roads University
- Ryerson University
- Saint Mary’s University
- Simon Fraser University
- St. Francis Xavier University
- Télé-université (Téluq)
- Trent University
- Trinity Western University
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Montréal
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Université du Québec – École de technologie supérieure
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Université Laval
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of Guelph
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Manitoba
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of Ottawa/ Université d’Ottawa
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Toronto
- University of Victoria
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Windsor
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
- The Duration of a Scholarship is 3 years.
- You can Apply for MS leading to Ph.D. and for Ph.D. in I then the duration of this MS leading to Ph.D. will be more than 03 years.
- Scholarship Funding is only for 03 years
- Scholarship Worth is A$50,000 per year which is enough to give university fees, a dormitory, and a living allowance for one person to Study in Canada.
- Canadian Citizens and Foreign citizens both are Eligible.
- be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS Quota.
- For Complete Eligibility Criteria Please Read Here
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. There is detailed information step by step on How to Apply. Please Visit the Official website of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship.