The amazing BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 has been made available by Norwegian Business School for students looking to earn their master’s degree at one of the top European Institutes. European international scholarships are specifically created for high achievers with stellar academic records across their prior educational backgrounds. Students from Norway and other nations are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity. This European Business School has enthusiastically demonstrated commitment to the institute’s mission of luring international students to Norway and making it the centre of diversity and inclusion. Furthermore, graduates from all over the world should carefully consider enrolling in that programme while taking future growth opportunities into account.
Your desire to pursue a degree in Europe will not remain a mere fantasy. You have a variety of options at the Norwegian Business School to investigate your areas of specialisation. This business school stands out for having a creative and forward-thinking career curriculum that equips you to scale the highest professional peaks. The programmes give students the necessary skills to maintain their ECT scores over the course of the two years and to excel in their future career development. Additionally, the institute offers its students the choice of two instruction languages: English and Norwegian.
The Norwegian master’s degree scholarship programme is a great option if you want to study abroad for your master’s degree because it offers lots of advantages. Your degree will be valuable to you because of their global reputation. It aids you in overcoming current business difficulties with upbeat solutions. It aids people in acquiring the fundamental skills that today’s world uses to encourage excellence. You are the best candidate for any position you are applying for thanks to your high-quality education and updated competitive skills. Consequently, the percentage of Norwegian Business School graduates who are employed will increase. Due to the faculty’s reputation as one of Europe’s most productive research faculties, the students will have the opportunity to learn from the incredibly talented instructors.
Are you hoping to enrol in Norway’s top business school? It would be best if you went back and looked at the Financial Times’ ranking of business schools, which places BI as the top business school in Norway. The university is ranked as Scandinavia’s fourth-best business school. For the previous six years, the BI has consistently attained the best ranking. This ranking highlights the calibre of the programmes that are used in BI. Additionally, it symbolises the motivational workplace culture at BI. The BI programmes excel in that they are focused on learning, supported by research, and connected to the real-world workplace. BI has successfully accomplished its goal of strengthening its position in comparison to the top Nordic and European business schools.
Bi Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Master’s Degree Program
- The program duration for the Norway Scholarship 2023 is for up to two years.
A number of Norway Scholarships 2023:
- For international applicants, there are 25 scholarships
- For Norwegian, there are 15 scholarships
Benefits of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- The Norwegian candidates will be provided with the complete tuition fee for up to two years.
- For international students, cover the full tuition fees.
- For international students, the stipend for the living expense will be provided each semester for up to two years.
- For all students, benefits are awarded based on their academic progression requirements.
Eligibility Criteria of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- Candidates must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or equivalent on the international grading scale.
- Candidates enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible.
- Norwegian as well as international students are encouraged to apply for all Masters of Science programs.
- Students should maintain 30 ECTS each semester to continuously obtain the scholarship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of B after each semester.
How to Apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway?
- The applicants have to apply online through the application portal.
- The applicants need to write an application letter to the university, describing their motivation towards the program and eliciting the reason of how their academic performance makes them fit for getting into the scholarship program
- You should upload the written application letter on the application portal.
- Students enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program need to send their application letters to [email protected].
- You can apply for more than one scholarship; however, the institute will facilitate you with a single scholarship only.
- You must not possess a master’s degree from the same institute before.
Selection Criteria for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
- The complete scholarship application for BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway must be reached by March 01st, 2023.