Asia Pacific University has established the APU International Students Scholarships & Merit Awards for the academic year 2022-2023 to ensure that international students can afford their dream degree in Malaysia.
New international students can apply for APU Scholarships and Merit Awards on a first-come, first-served basis. Based on their academic records, the chosen students will receive a discount of up to 30% off the tuition for the APU programme they have chosen.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation was established in 1993 with the goal of providing high quality, inexpensive, innovative, and globally benchmarked education and research. It is currently ranked 36th in the nation.
The scholarships are for students in bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Applicants from all over the world can apply for these fully-funded scholarships. APU is giving Top Rated degrees to international students.
There is no application fee for the scholarship. Applicants having Intermediate, A-Level, O-Level, or Bachelor Degrees can apply for Undergraduate degree scholarships & Master Degree Scholarship. There are currently 2 different types of Scholarships available at the Asia Pacific University of Malaysia i.e.
- APU Merit Scholarship
- International Scholarship
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation is a great place to study. APU is one of Malaysia’s top private universities and offers a distinctive education that combines creativity, innovation, and technology to help students develop into highly skilled, employable, and future-proof professionals.
Brief Description about APU Malaysian Scholarships
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at APU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements & maintain the CGPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are can start their admission application process on the university website. A separate scholarship and award application form must be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified True Copies of Academic Qualification
- 4 Passport-sized photographs
- Copies of all pages of passport including blank pages
- Academic and other certificates
- Health Declaration Form signed by the student
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification with a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 78
- Pearson (PTE) – 50
- MUET – Band 4
Available Courses and Majors:
Asia Pacific University of Malaysia scholarships offering Information Technology, Business, Actuarial Studies, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Engineering, and Media, as well as Computer Games Development and Web Media Technology fields and majors for International Students to pursue their Bachelor and Masters Degree Program
- Technology & Games Development
- International Relations
- Advertising & Animation
Graduate Degree Program
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Technology Management
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Finance
- Master of Science in International Business Communications
- MSc in Information Technology Management
- MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Finance with a specialism in FinTech
- Business Administration (Euro Asia Business)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Project Management
The applicants that will be selected for the Award will be given a 10% to 30% discount on the tuition fee of the applied programme at APU.
The Last date for submission of the application form for the APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022 is 15th November 2022. No Applications will be accepted after the Deadline.
How to Apply!
The application form for Asia Pacific University of Malaysia Scholarships is completely online, you need to fill out the application form and then submit it through the application portal. For more details and apply to visit the official website link is given below.